- Establish the optimal financial and personal planning with a long term view.
- Ensure a strategic asset allocation that suits your requirements and goals.
- Once we together have established the best strategic asset allocation in a disciplined way, then we stick to it! Often Investors seem prone to emotional excess that clouds their judgement.
- We are honest and conservative with future performance expectations. Often investors believe they will grow their assets much faster than their strategic asset allocation provides for.
- Avoid the noise in the market. Generally, articles and marketing material that covets investment "products" that have already gone up in price. If an investment opportunity looks too good to be true, it most likely is too good to be true!
- We aim at a low turn-over in our clients' investment portfolios as frequent changes cost unnecessary fees to custodian banks and intermediaries, which reduces the overall performance.
Financial and Personal Planning
The speed of change and ever-increasing complexity in the financial markets require the best conflict free advice and financial planning. In today’s world we consider financial planning as important as the decision of the chosen investment strategy.
A thorough consultation with our clients is the basis for a good partnership In-depth analysis of the client’s financial and personal situation will guide us together towards a common goal: Peace of mind!
Financial and personal planning could therefore include company formation, trusts and insurance related solutions, which would be appropriate for each of our client’s unique situation.
In an ever-changing marketplace, both financially and legally, we monitor the developments for you and give timely advice.
The aim of our Asset Management strategy is to secure the highest probability of long-term success in investing, not about long shots and get-rich-quick strategies!
The strategic asset allocation is the most critical decision we will make together. At the end of the day, it is the correct composition of your assets that determines your return.
Core Capital factors in the historical return and risk of various asset classes, their correlation and variability, and our assessment of likely future returns of each asset class.
Too many investors and their advisors lose sight of their strategic asset allocation – thereby getting caught up in frequent costly buying and selling in an attempt to out-smart the market.
After we have agreed to the overall investment strategy, we utilize sophisticated analytical methods identifying, implementing and continuously monitoring the optimal investment solution within each asset class.
Through our network Core capital offers access to investment opportunities that are often closed to investors.
- Core Capital is a partner owned firm - free from any ties to financial institutions whose interests may be different to yours.
- We are paid by you and apply a "same side of the table" approach in a conflict free way.
- Our objective is to deliver the optimal and transparent financial solution to you no matter the supplier.
- We ensure that administrative issues with your bank are treated correctly and in a disciplined way.
- Nothing can replace experience and consistency. Within our team we draw upon business and investing experience dating back to 1980's which will serve you well.
- Capital has no in-house funds or "products" that we try to sell to our clients.
Through our extensive investment process as described under Asset Management Core Capital also offers its asset management services to exclusive institutional investors who seek to obtain a broader diversification than the one obtained from traditional Benchmark related managers.
Our investment process and strategy for such mandates does in general not deviate from the on-going investment process that we apply to our individual investors. However, regulative or legislative issues will, of course, be an incremental part of such implementation.
Core Capital offers its institutional services solely on demand and for mandates in excess of EUR 20 Mio.